Yo Yo Yo Yo what are the best prints for Human Midgarmsmfkivomd?

Hes handsome and cool I wanna use him

2 Likes

Looking at his skill kit:

• He’s a Bow user with two damaging specials, so Forest Bonds works.
  • A lot of his skill set revolves around shapeshifting (like Mym before him), so if you got some prints with the boosts Dragon’s Skill (like The Red Impulse), Dragon Damage, Dragon’s Claws (like An Ancient Oath), or other related boosts, find a combination that suits your style.
  • Prints with the affinity symbol Dragon’s Boon (it’s orange) can be combined to boost your Dragon Damage by up to 30%.
2 Likes

Oh yeah I forgot about FB, I did get 4 Dragons on him, but since I started yesterday I havent farmed enough yet for a 5 star with 3 Wyrmprint slots, so I wouldnt be able to put FB on him yet, maybe tomorrow or today who knows

1 Like

Dragon affinity WPs tend to do the trick for him, but if you plan to go Endgame material with him then you’ll have to avoid it for some more meta-related builds.

Dear Diary/Forest Bonds is a solid combo for any Bow adventurer, but it does keep you from using all four Affinity WPs to get that 48% Dragon Damage buff. Still, until we get that Water-attuned Sinister Domain fight, this seems to be the best we can do for the guy.

Outside of Dragon Affinity, if he’s gonna be supporting the team instead then here’s a different kit that’s more meta, so to speak. Stormlash Punisher is a must. Fifth slot is flexible. You can use Plaguebringer, but for fights like Legend Ciella you can opt for Doublebuff prints like Odd Sparrows.

Ideally, with the new endgame giving Agito weapons two more WP slots, you could run a Dragon-affinity wyrmprint for max Dragon Damage, or you could run the two Skill Damage Wyrmprints so you can free up the Skill Damage print for anything else. Stormlashed Punisher, Flurry Strength, Dragon Skill…

2 Likes

I got incredibly sad when I saw the stormlash punisher print was for valentines, since I wasnt playing at the time I cant buy it right now

I could almost do solo Ciella (only up to expert right now because of might) and the only characters thats almost finished is Human Mid, the others on the team are Gala Notte, Myriam and Akasha (havent managed to pull an Lowen or Templar Hope, I think that Gala Notte and Human Mid with the latter two would be a solid team for all solo content tbh)

So once I finish building my Akasha (shes safe to waste resources on because I can just trade her equips to Lowen later) and finish augmenting the prints for Notte and Mid

Once I get the chance Ill get the Stormlasher punisher prints, kinda sad this team cant use poison since thats easier to get prints for

1 Like

Yeah, after they made Wyrmprints in their own shop I just always grab the limited Wyrmprints, even if I don’t think I need them later. After the insanity of Chocolatiers I just stopped taking the risk of “oh this WP might not be good”, and after they rebalanced them and made freakin Astounding Trick solid (conditional Str buff -> Wind-exclusive Skill Buff Time), I just always grab them on principle.

That sounds good for now. Just keep in mind that Ranzal is free and has both Poison and Dispel in his Storm Bash skill. Even if you don’t use him, it’s a free shared skill so it’s worth promoting him just so you have a form of dispel/poison

1 Like

Im kinda covered in the dispel department with Notte, since she has two, but ill look into promoting him (resources are kinda low tbh since I started like 2 days ago so maybe not right now)

1 Like

Ohhhhh okay fair enough. No real rush then, go at your own pace. Makes the game more enjoyable tbh

2 Likes

Its been kind of a bummer having to restart but I got a very nice start with an Illia and 2 Gala Thors from the initial summon, so she carried me through the event and what not

1 Like

Yeah Ilia’s pretty decent. I’ve actually used her well even in Sinister Domain, you just need to avoid using Alchemic Enhancement or else she loses all the meter.

1 Like