Yooooooooo!

Conrad bonus week FOR THE WIN!!!

This is the only time I’ve ever been anywhere near that crown! Don’t forget just a couple weeks ago I fell ~60 ranking short of even staying in T20

24 Likes

:musical_note: Tell me how’s it feel sittin’ up there
Feeling so high but too far away to hold me
You know I’m the one who put you up there
Name in the sky
Does it ever get lonely?
Thinking you could live without me
Thinking you could live without me
Baby, I’m the one who put you up there
I don’t know why
:musical_note:

10 Likes

you’ll most likely drop
unlucky

7 Likes

Nice! Although you’re looking at bit close to the cutoff. So there’s a chance you might not make it.

3 Likes

Yeah but I didn’t score snipe. If I water bless Conrad, give norne aether, and snipe for the highest possible score I might actually squeak by

3 Likes

Like I said to lain I can do a couple little things to boost my score a few points and I also wasn’t score sniping because I had written off T21 as being out of the question

3 Likes

I don’t know that song

2 Likes

D:

2 Likes

Yeah. Makes me realize that I could have given my units fire blessings last week since I was using L!Roy. Probably could have stayed in T20 if I did since I barely fell to T19.

3 Likes

Honestly I’d be fine with another 3 hour, 130 crest score sniping escapade if it ends with me actuallg hitting t21 and not me falling out by ~60 ranking lol

2 Likes

But I find it funny how everyone told me a couple weeks ago that you needed +10 175BST units to hit T21 but I’m standing in the doorway without a single 175 BST unit and one of my units not even being +10 lol

2 Likes

Even if I give Fire Blessing to my units and do some score sniping, there’s still a chance that I won’t reach tier 21, since my Roy is at +1.

I’m also against giving blessings each week because there could be a shortage of blessings later on if I do so.
Better be patient at 19-20 and climb to tier 21 only when a bonus happens to be one of your fully merged projects.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s why I didn’t bother blessing Conrad last week. I’m really short on arena blessings so I have to be sparing

Oh, you definitely don’t need that. I’ve made it a few times without such units.

This was my first time making it, only Catria has a duel skill. Usually it depends on who my bonus unit is (Chrom scores well) and how much I’m willing to fish for scoring.

3 Likes

I do also have one question:
Why do people say conrad sucks in arena because “cav bst” but then use Nowi in arena without a duel skill?

3 Likes

I dunno I don’t play Arena.

3 Likes

As I said in another thread. I made T21 this week with 3794 as my score so I Imagine around that will get you T21.

3 Likes

Tbh I forget what my score is but its probably about that. I don’t think I scored 3800

I mean I get it, the boost from 165bst to 170 is marginal, but if you look at conrad’s stats and add them together…

3 Likes

Idk :feh_lucyshrug:

My best guess would be:

1. Nowi having access to the great infantry skills
  2. Arena maps tend to have a lot to hinder cavalry (which is stupid imo)
  3. Grail units are expensive to build to +10, especially since there are other grail units that score better than Conrad
2 Likes