Yorokobe Zasshu edition 10: The gatcha addicts, AKA Kirei laughs at all of us

As usual. Everything goes, go nuts!

3 Likes

What do you think about the new archer?

2 Likes

I might have shit taste, but I dont like her at all. She is too… uh… colorful for me.

7 Likes

Not too bad, but a bit overdesigned.
I only kinda like the first ascension.

Still a lot better than some other straight up ugly servants though.

2 Likes

I am not a fan of the “comedy” servants. At least with Rider Ishtar, it is only her NP that is silly, her other attacks are decent. The Santa Altera is a bit much, everytime I hear her NP horrid baa baa sound i cringe. But, this one taking selfies and dabbing for attacks…yeah no. Purposefully, be skipping any summoning for this event in a couple years.

1 Like

She’s completely overdesigned to my tastes, although I saw some saying the colourful designs reflect her IRL character well. Only in the third ascension does she kind of resembles who she was supposed to be.

In any case, her voice and animations don’t appeal to me.

2 Likes

Oh damn. Dabbing in 2020… lame.

Hard pass.

5 Likes

…and she will be dabbing on NA in 2022…

8 Likes

I saw her dabbing. 0/10 would burn

3 Likes

She’s certainly…colourful. I’m mostly neutral. Though I’m probably the oddball here in that I find the dabbing kinda cute xD

3 Likes

She’s a super cute girl which instantly nets her high marks for me, although I’m mixed or lukewarm at best on a solid chunk of her voice lines even if I can see the appeal. Similarly so for her actual animations, hitting every note from “Please no” to “Not my thing but I can dig it” to “This is great.” Mechanically, she looks nice and definitely workable, if not particularly outstanding, although even if I don’t get all of the targets in terms of high-end play and character loyalty by 2022 she’d still be a luxury pull, given I’m quite enamored with my Atalanta in the first place.

Solid 3~8/10.

3 Likes

Yeah… Too much colour… Never thought that would be my excuse NOT to use a servant… Wow… How tastes change…

I don’t mind what she does or says. I just don’t like the colour explosion that is killing my visual… Aha nvm. I just don’t like joke nature of it.

Reminds me too much of summer Servants and I already don’t like 'em…

Hmm, I was indifferent to her, but since she came in 3 pulls, I tried her out and boy is she fun to play with, I literally lol’d everytime I played with her, her high tension is fun and her coloring suits her as well, a solid roll target after all my priority rolls.

Tl:dr She’s hilarious and fun, I like her a lot!

3 Likes

Hello other off topic thread thread just dropped in to say hi and cause I’m bored

5 Likes

Hoi Hoi!:rofl:

Trying to do CQs in Arknights is like hitting my head against a wall repeatedly. I give up. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am not an A++++ masochist.

1 Like

Only A++++? And here I thought you were EX rank masochist aha :sweat_smile:

Hah, I went ahead and bought two packs only to get 5 star waifus. No 3 star husbando for me. :unamused: :unamused: :fgo_seiba: :fgo_seiba: :fgo_seiba:
F this. :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Ha!:rofl: #FeelsBadMan