Yorokobe Zasshu edition 30: Skadi is gonna give it to ya. Give in and worship thy goddess. (give her ice-cream)

download

images (1)1

images

9 Likes

The neck in the second pic looks weird…

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Skadi`s neck grew abit?

it symbolises the salt of those who didnt get her

Maybe?

1 Like

What are those, pictures for ants?

They’re not enlarging at all when clicking for me.

3 Likes

@kuu0 As I was trying to say before getting cut off by the thread closing

It was the Lancer/Zerk node in LB3. First wave had only 2 enemies but Para can clear them easily but wave 2 had 3 - 2 Lancer at 25k and 1 Zerk at 35k. The final node however had 2 Zerks and 1 Lancer. 1 Zerk had 65k HP, the Lancer had around 40k I think, and the other Zerk was around 100k+

1 Like

Nice! Para seems quite useful for first waver assassin/zerk clears, I need to completely skill him then.

But Nyanta can clear that node as well! I can 3t DSS lancer hands after all :fgo_ereshsmile:

1 Like

They don’t enlarge for me as well, I just zoomed in

1 Like

An overworked Edmond Dantes. :joy: :joy: :joy:

This is what it looks like when you know you got something good in the gacha on Another Eden by the way:

Pretty cool huh? There’s no lead in though, like the duffel bag zip or anything though. You just know and then open the doors to reveal.

Though you can also get spooked when it’s a shitty door for some reason.

1 Like

Can’t say I know who they are, or even have the slighted idea of what’s going on, but the sequence of events is certainly bizarre

1 Like

…?

1 Like

Arknights?

We have bags in Ak.

1 Like

oh… my bad

It took me a really long time to figure out what was going on here lol

1 Like

Alright, I’m done on one mat requirement for Ch’en, Now for the T5 mat… save me?

Suffer. Or buy them from the shop. :fgo_ereshdistress: :fgo_ereshdistress:

1 Like

I don’t have that many green certs…

Fixed it

2 Likes

Is this from SinoAlice or Another Eden?

Ah, I see now. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Makes much more sense! Anyways off to sleep now, later people!

1 Like