Yorokobe Zasshu edition 34 Aka: BB-chan is having a blast this summer. She brings joy and happines to the master

2 Likes

@rmunteanu599 having a double date with @Nytfall and your Ch’en? that’s envi… janai!!!

3 Likes

2 skills down, 1 more to go :fgo_ereshwoah:

5 Likes

Looks at my level 40 Jalter

Nothing to see here. Move along. :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Tbf mine is the same

Wait a sec Nytfall has QP?

RAID! RAID! RAID!

4 Likes

Mine is more of a result of having gotten several other new Servants to raise. :sweat_smile:

Besides, I already have 2 other ST Buster Zerks so I don’t exactly need another at the moment.

3 Likes

I have a bunch of Servants I need to raise too, but I don’t have any QP left :catroll:

1 Like

That’s reminded me that I need to raise my NP2 doggo since ruler boss is quite a lot in upcoming LB’s and events. Qin Shi Huang, Zeus, Tamamo Vitch, Sherlock Holmes… all weak to doggo…

2 Likes

Well, lotto coming up in a month, a partial lotto for the Xmas rerun, and another lotto for Xmas. So you’ll have time to stock up. Even if you empty your stock of apples this Gilfest, we get around 90 Gold Apples worth between then and Xmas 4.

This does include the Apples from the Xmas 3 rerun lotto but since rerun lottos don’t have unlimited boxes using apples on that isn’t recommended unless you need it to farm currency for the shop.

3 Likes

I’ll just “Kuhahaha” them to death. :fgo_gudako:

3 Likes

well I also can ufufufu them… but with NP1 her NP damage quite weak… If only GSSR next year gave me some more luck.

also Yu Miaoyi is lancer apparently… looks like she will be stuck in low level because lancer competition for welfare quite high…

3 Likes

5 Likes

I think it’ll come down to what her kit looks like overall.

In terms of welfare Lancers, her competition would be Santa Jalter and Erice for AoE, and Kagetora for ST. But even looking at gacha Lancers, she still has some pretty stiff competition.

Hopefully DW didn’t half-ass her kit and made her a great Servant. Not necessarily better than her competition, but at least someone that new players can use in place of missed welfares or bad gacha luck.

4 Likes

Huh, it worked

3 Likes

I hope she’s a CQ solo type servant similar to Qin Liangyu and Isshun. with quick type card base and good NP refund.

2 Likes

Not OHKO

:unamused:

3 Likes

OIP

2 Likes

Nice joke. :fgo_davinci_coffee:

3 Likes

Okita is like the one exception to that rule, and maybe Edmond with Golden Rule active

3 Likes

Fully expecting that tbh. :sweat_smile:

That or she’s just a side-grade to an already existing Servant of the same class. Hopefully it’ll at least be a sidegrade to someone of a different class.

3 Likes