You ever did one of THOSE inheritance?

You know,something that doesn’t make much sense in hindsight,but you still went for it, wether because you had an actual build in mind,or perhaps you thought; ‘’What the hell,why not?’’

This,is one of those moments;

Alongside this,as well:

Do you have a wacky/unconventional inheritance or build that you did yourself? Feel free to share below! :feh_flaynsmile:

19 Likes

Kratos is like every YT video now where he caps that one word to click bait me into looking the thread

12 Likes

That’s not what I intended for,but I’ll take that as a compliment. :feh_flaynfish:

Pffft,ridiculous.

As if anyone is really interested at what I say/do.

Oh…oh boy,thanks for the good laugh,buddy :feh_nini:

11 Likes

gets 4 likes in under 7 min

10 Likes

That’s called sympathy for the mentally insane,that’s fundamentally different.

Oh,you silly boy. :feh_nino:

Also,you have like,WAY more likes than I do,so where do you stand in all this,huh?! :feh_eirikaxmas:

12 Likes

Yup
I remember I killed male Grima for F corrin , since grima had steady breath…but then I killed F corrin (plus 5) for LAEliwood :feh_florina:

2 Likes

I mean, I’ve given my Owain like 6 different builds, and I have like 4 different ones currently in mind for Ross whenever I get more copies of him. A lot of them may not be optimal, but I do it because I find them fun to do (like nuking high defense units with +20 Special Damage).

Oh wait, those are old screenshots. Oh well.

10 Likes

To come back to the question:

Yes, I’ve and it’s him basically for weird inheritances and his infinite skill list:

One of the most wacky builds I did for him is the
“Thank god Red Sword Units are countable by Blue Mages”:

9 Likes

Once I got feh, I was even more of an idiot then I am now. I saw a build on P!Felicia with SS2, and decided to use my EIR for the skill fodder. (She was the only one I had with SS2.)
What’s worse is that I thought skill inheritance was like learning skills- (I think? I don’t know what my thought process here was exactly. ) So I only ended up inheriting the first version of the skill.
Long story short- I HAD FODDERED MY EIR FOR DARTING BLOW 1.

Proof:

17 Likes

Of course!

I don’t remember who, but I recently saw a unit in my barracks and was thinking “why did I inherit that?”.

I do unconventional builds (my Catria is definitely a prime example, and she’s amazing) all the time, but usually am pretty careful on my inheritance overall.

5 Likes

Noice, it looks like your NY!Camilla (well all of them :eyes:) are enjoying their new fod :feh_camillamug:.

You probably know who could be my most invested unit :eyes: but anyways here you go :feh_micaiahsmug: (it’s an album with all of this unit’s skills, I know that some are dumb and/or won’t see use, but I enjoy dedicating to my favourites in a way or other :feh_bylethsmile: :feh_genny_mug:)

5 Likes

Ouch,no gonna lie,that hurts to see :feh_eirikabulli:

Thankfully,we learn from our mistakes so I’m sure you won’t do the same thing twice,good luck on getting another Eir,hopefully!

3 Likes

Rip w cecilia

10 Likes

… What… What is this build?

3 Likes

He has inherited vantage and seal is going to be atk/def bond

A Vantage build with 40 attack?
tumblr_pa2rlw1YlV1wlt22do3_250

5 Likes

I doubt not to many people are using gerik,ayra and a few others like I am cries in never getting a + res gerik :confused:

3 Likes

Does me foddering DC to a +10 Mathilda, which I later foddered away to an Ayra count?

Besides that, I’ve got my Speedy Cherche. I’d say it’s unconventional.

6 Likes

I’d say I got a few.

5 Likes

Speaking of whack,here’s one I just finished :eyes:

3 Likes