You ever did one of THOSE inheritance?

I haven’t finished this build yet (made it in Feh builder, still need merges and flowers), but this is what I’m planning for one of my earliest units. Currently at 4 merges.

5 Likes

Literally all my builds

5 Likes

Bully him into stopping.

3 Likes

Theirs always this

5 Likes

side note - LOL at your avatar. When I saw Brunnya, one of the first things I thought after “what a robust, developed woman omg THICC AF” was “Hmm she looks a lot like Sonya…I wonder if the person with the Sonya avatar is going to switch to her”.

You did not disappoint.

This is a weird inheritance? Hell, I foddered Kjelle off to Valbar for barrier lance and special fighter.

2 Likes

419c964b8c2bcec9290a8ed398c208325c8b0bfc

Huh… okay, well I really like this type of character, true… I love this design/beauty… but I don’t know what else to reply to you, I’m at a loss :feh_tooobin:

2 Likes

Hehe, didn’t mean to put you on the spot, I like that design too. Not really a fan of the designs of the tons of pre-teen looking characters running around. I am really liking the trend IS is going in with the the characters/designs as of late like with Brunya, Igrene - impeccably dressed, mature, and age appropriate. :grin: Sonya would approve of them.

In Brunya’s honor I will sacrifice fallen delthea for fury 4 and atk wave to her as soon as I get her since i won’t be merging her up anymore. Hmmm, there’s actually a lot of ways you could go about building her…

1 Like

:feh_tooobin: Well, at least we seem to match on likes, that’s c00l with me

794e927f891566b5003eb48647d25646c38349fb

So… I pressume you’ll train Brunnya?, if so… what plans do you have for her?, here go one of mine:

Taking her to +10, sooner or later, The Deed will be done.
& this won’t be the only build she’s getting…

Now we’re talking…!

Actually yes, she can be built in different ways, which is why I’ll heavily invest on her whenever I can :feh_obotank:

1 Like

You have problem with my Kjelle

1 Like

There should be an emoji of the culture man (sorry, haven’t watched enough anime to know who he is). Culture man it is!

Damn, she is a hard (or easy one) to build :thinking:, so many options. For units I tend to merge and use long term, whether they are in the 3-4* pool or 5* or grail units, I always give them premium fodder so I’ll go all out for one build for now. Her spd is not great but definitely salvageable. Mirror impact + special spiral + time’s pulse + heavy blade + iceberg would be my first idea (and ridiculously expensive), but she’d be hitting with glacies off 51 res every other turn and able to also be a pretty good mage tank. This is the build I also wanted to use with legendary julia.

1 Like

Fookn’ right I do mate. She ain’t in the 4* pool. :pensive:

1 Like

It’s okay, I don’t know the origin either :feh_tooobin: but at least it’s nice to use.
& actually there are emotes of culture :feh_tooobin:
:feh_navarreculture:
:feh_ceciliaculture:

She’s a really interesting unit, hard or easy it’s no mattering to me :feh_tooobin:, she’s getting love and dedication from my part :hugs:.
Anyways that’s noice, I like how you’ll invest so much on her

1 Like

Yeeee. Time to add it to my emote pool.

Hehe, respect. That build is a possibility, anyway. Not taking advantage of her speed seems like a waste even with 45 dmg glaciers every other turn. I might go flashing blade 4 + lull spd/res when it comes out + res smoke/panic smoke /spd spoke + darting blow + glacies.

Waiittttt, holddddddd up. Is that YOU in the above pic?

1 Like

Thanks, got to admire how far you’ll go with her, that’s reasurring to read :feh_ceciliaculture:.

Lol? :feh_tooobin: that’s an user called davie504 (a bassist), just watched a video of a VGM arrange and seems like a promising one to follow:

1 Like

LOL. Ok. I was going to say …why is af1899 sending me a pic of the legendary Julian Casablancas giving a thumbs up, Strokes fan eh? I could have sworn it was him. Then I looked closer and was like hmm looks a bit different, but who the hell is that? Then I was like waiittttt, holddddddd up …

Hehe I’d be sacrificing Thrasir for her so it’s not tooo bad as far as investment. My people have to be optimal. Thrasir is my girl, but my girl can’t be +hp, absolutely not. So I’ll get a new one with +spd and fodder the old.

1 Like

I gave Spring Loki a Guard Bow+, and double distant defense build. That’s not what I regret in hindsight, it’s the fact I wasted thousands of grails +10ing her for a few defense points that don’t make her much better.

1 Like

:feh_tooobin: well, back to the important topic, glad you’re taking on her, I’ve been working on her and well…

…Gave her a pretty budget skillset, right now I’m tight on skills:

1 Like

I’m running this on my Edelgard for Røkkr Sieges, alongsode L!iwood and W!Eirika, and it’s working damned well.

Still needs a SPD refine, though.

3 Likes

Does this count? @_@

5 Likes

Special Spiral and Galeforce? :feh_gordin:

3 Likes