You had one job Feh

Why?
Fr…why?
I would’ve been fine with this banner, if it wasn’t the. Only. BANNER. FOR THE TICKETS.
Come on, Feh. Would it kill ya to give us something better than whatever the heck this…thing is.
You gave us 15 tickets for an outdated banner. Should’ve just stuck with the traditional CYL banners :feh_lucyshrug:
Now I’m hoping I get pity broken by normal pool units
Oh well, I’m sure it can’t get wors----

What do you mean no orb quests?!! :feh_eirikabulli:
Ehh what evs, I’ve kind of had my expectations low anyways cuz it’s I.S… I mean at least they “tried” on both FE and FEH’s anniversaries.
And now imma sleep

38 Likes

There fodder isn’t really that good unless you like armors or AR specific skills.
I’m going for Luncheon Lance. But why only this banner, that’s what I don’t like.
At least the 5 tickets are = to 25 orbs (specifically for that banner)

5 Likes

Good night! :fehbirbsleep:

4 Likes

why this banner of all things too

like whats special about it

14 Likes

I free summoned him… And I foddered the lance but it doesn’t seem like it will get used over the fork…

1 Like

Anyways, I got this.

I want to fodder him to either Chrom or Roy, but if I fodder him to Chrom, I need to take my +1 Ike I never use so I can get both Heavy Blade and Lull skill

1 Like

I don’t have any forks left. I only got one for Ferdinand.

1 Like

Special fighter. :feh_lucinasmug:

7 Likes

Did she have DC too? I think she only had SF

1 Like

spd/def bond

2 Likes

I think Def/SPD BOND I just looked at it. No one had any universially good skills

2 Likes

Banner doesn’t seem too bad. Flora on a free summon, then again on the ticket. Both bad IV, but that wouldn’t matter anyway, cause I wanted bold/armour March fodder anyway

1 Like

thats why im rolling for the cute sheep

19 Likes

10 Likes

:catdance:

2 Likes

I also don’t get it.

Doesn’t IS wants to make money with the Golden Week event? I mean sure there will be a few guys happy about the picnic banner right now, but most people are probably disappointed like me. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Does IS think people start to whale because of the 15 tickets? That’s like doing a two focus HF banner with Mist and Luke and wondering why no one is summoning on it. Ok that comparison is not the best but I’m still a bit salty so sorry about that.

8 Likes

I guess I hope to get pitybroken by something good?

Probably will pull red with tickets, armour March is good, bold fighter is decent and high pitybreak chances

2 Likes

Can’t be disappointed if you lower your expectations :feh_thinkinglikelukas:

6 Likes

That’s the weirdest part. We complain a lot about IS making stupid decisions, but most of those decisions are very clearly made with money in mind. This is just… why?

Even at its release, it’s not like it was a very popular/lucrative banner. This doesn’t make the playerbase happy and it doesn’t bring money in golden week, of all things. What the hell were they thinking?

10 Likes

Tried that

Didn’t work

I’ll try harder next time :feh_nino:

4 Likes