You had one job Feh

Still got disappointed. But to be honest when I heard about 15 tickets, I expected 5 tickets per banner like IS always does. Guess my expectations were already too high.

Used up my free summon and 6 tickets, only 3/4 star trash so far. ^^

6 Likes

Worse part me is I was never interested when it debuted,but I’ll use my tickets on blue in Hopes of Altena merges (3 away to +10)

1 Like

Does IS even think before acting lately?
They are either taking resources from FEH to announce a new FE game or they simply don’t care anymore if this game survives much longer.

3 Likes

This is a strange choice. 15 tickets is cool, but why not have them be on a popular banner? Or popular units? You want people to be excited about your game.

10 Likes

The main thing I raise my hopes for are the monthly refines and hope that Jedah or Validar is added to FEH one day but otherwise, it’s best to not get too excited since things can go belly-side up.

2 Likes

You don’t have any Jamke? He got HB so you don’t have to sacrifice a 5* exclusive for it

4 Likes

Tickets for (in my eyes) a low-priority banner? At least I can keep my orbs.

So far, the first ticket and the freebie were 150 feathers each. :frowning:

2 Likes

Hmm yes, I wonder why they’ve chosen this banner, there could’ve been more worthwhile ones like the CYL ones, but well, this one has rare fodder that could be useful at least.

I’m only pulling with tickets though, might give it a try on its next rerun but right now I save [Orbs] :feh_bartre:

1 Like

Even worse, I saw I got a ticket and spent my only 5 orbs thinking it was a ticket for this stupid banner fml

6 Likes

15 tickets, or effectively 75 orbs for that banner

2 Likes

Yes but i wouldve prefer the 75 orb equivalent(or heck 75 orbs) on a banner that was not the pinic banner

7 Likes

Oh definitely I was just pointing out it was 15 tickets not 5. I would ABSOLUTELY have rathered 15 tickets for say the anniversary banner(which would have made sense for them to do)

12 Likes

If I get a Flora, I’ll be moderately excited because I can +1 my +Res one. But, going for her, I already got a random +Atk OG!Alm, so it’s already better than expected! :)

2 Likes

Literally trying to do the same thing LOL. Mine is +atk/-res so I’m hoping to get rid of that bane

1 Like

I sarcastically said id give Felicia’s axe to minierva if i got one and then actual free summoned a +atk -def one(then remembers its a prf). So i got more than I expected.

I wouldn’t mind getting a second to get rid on the bane, im not going to not use the tickets, but im not interested in the banner.

2 Likes

At least for me 1 ticket equals 5 orbs so it’s OK but yeah it’s a shame it’s for only a same banner. I really preferred a summer banner or a bride banner for this case.

At t least there is 2 interesting fodders so it’s not that bad but yeah I’m not hyped.

2 Likes

Am I the only who though this is a bait and the tickets are for a surprise hero fest?

2 Likes

That would be EVIL

still better than what
Picnic Lukas?

1 Like

He has the highest def stat in the game. I think he deserves a little more credit lol

1 Like