You had one job Feh

Also p!genny is the best support healer in the game except maybe v!silque

1 Like

But Felicia has so much potential…

says the man crying in the corner because she’s stuck at +2 and I’ve already used all my tickets for 3 and 4* bullshit

3 Likes

So disappointed. I wrote them to let them know how horrible their execution of this was.

3 Likes

771016d

9 Likes

You guys have no idea how much I regret thinking “wow, I hope IS doesn’t repeat the same old ‘CYL banner hero fest with 5 tickets each’ thing from the other Golden Weeks”.

Little did she know, we would be getting 15 tickets for one banner with no fodder for people who don’t use armor units. Devs say ■■■■ you. We hope you continue to enjoy playing Fire Emblem Heroes.

12 Likes

Yeah, I was kinda confused by this whole thing as well. I’m just more upset that I have to go through those quests to get the items when I reaaaaaaaallly don’t want to. Also this banner is kinda boring for someone not really attached to any of the characters on there.

Can’t complain though so far: I got a useless copy of Jaffar and another copy of Elincia that will become apart of my next unwilling merge project.

2 Likes

Spamming all my tickets for Genny.

6 Likes

She’s really underrated. Toasty skewer has saved me on many an abyssal map.
P!Genny + Surtr =

5 Likes

Ironic how I have a +10 SS Surtr yet I’m finding it harder to use him by the month :feh_jaffarstare:

1 Like

Too much reinforcement spam. I like the older maps where you just threw Surtr at a chokepoint and hit end turn. P!Genny gives him some extra combat stats, +6 def every turn, and +6 atk/res every other turn while staying one space away(so she can’t get sniped through him) and healing him with physic+
I legit cleared narcian’s abyssal map by doing that with a few extra steps

1 Like

Forgot his existence

I know right? I would kill for summon tickets on brave or hero fest compared to this junk

5 Likes

It’s adorable people still think they care what we think about their decisions. Most likely scenario, you’ll get an automated response, and your message goes into the “never seen again” bin

1 Like

It’s okay @Tymerion we can still hope the next banner trailer reveals Tellius peeps.

1 Like

Pretty underwhelming, yeah.

2 Likes

I would so have prefered 3 CYL hero fests with 5 tickets for each. I have a P!Flora, I have a P!Felicia, and I foddered P!Lukas to Ferdie for his lance. The only unit I don’t have is P!Genny and all she’s worth to me is Toasty Skewer+ and Fire-flood Balm+ which I’m pretty sure are available in the Toilet Paper shop. I would rather get literally any CYL unit (besides Roy) than any of the picnic units bc CYL units eithe are better units, I don’t have them, or have great fodder.

That said, it wouldn’t have affected my pulls thus far as the only 5* I got from tickets was a Sanaki, a slow and magically bulky 5* exclusive with no fodder that pretty much requires a weapon refine to be useful. Seriously considering making her into feathers.

@Arc It’s better than not saying anything. If no one says anything, IS will just assume it was good and do similar things in the future. They may not pay attention to non-Japan players as much but not doing anything when you are unsatisfied is just dumb.

2 Likes

But ROY’S OUR BOI

1 Like

#NotMyBoi (I prefer his daddy)

Is it really doing anything when they don’t generally care? They aren’t really looking at them, either, and you basically get automated response emails, but by all means, waste effort on a dead end.

@supersoren could I borrow your Reinhardt for a moment? I have a sword boy I need to delete from the game’s code

2 Likes