You’re not Robin

I don’t want to complain because it only took 13 of my orbs but that was basically all the orbs my compulsive spending ass had…

At least I have a really cool lance for her if I do get her before she’s gone.

Oh and Sumia is -atk +res…

10 Likes

though S!F!Robin doesn’t use reprisal lance all that well compared to using Vanguard or Berkut’s to turn her into a mixed tank

1 Like

2 Likes

5 Likes

It’s be more so out of spite that Robin would get it. Plus I think it would be fun to mess around with.

1 Like

I mean I guess if you pull a +Atk S!Robin. 35 (base) +14 (weapon) + 6 (weapon) + 6 (Fierce Stance seal) + 2 (Atk refine???) = 63 attack before bonuses and buffs :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I’m hoping for a +atk or def. I’d be good with any iv tbh…

2 Likes

Speed is also good. 39 lets you invest a tiny bit, then you can run an infantry locked B skill. Wrath probably is great.
i mean you can go full gimmick and go slaying + noontime + wrath

1 Like

Ouch. I pulled a Sumia too but I also was lucky enough to get Robin in the same circle. I took it as a sign and now Robin has a lovely new lance that goes well with her swimwear

I don’t have many of those…
I honestly would like to make a build like that. Self sustainable builds are a lot of fun to me. And I do have a few Shigure’s that do absolutely nothing…

2 Likes

Good job on the pull! I’m holding I can get enough orbs to try again but RNGesus hates me so…

1 Like

Thank you but RNGesus really doesn’t like me either, I’ve just been skipping every banner for the past month to try and save up for her. I had to use over 200 orbs and was pitybroken by SM Eirika before I got her.

Ahhh…
See I can’t bring myself to save…
There are too many units that I really want and it’s stupid!

1 Like

I have to save if I want to make my +10 L!Marth a reality! I’ve got A LOT of saving to do…

1 Like

Good luck in your summons for your husbando!

2 Likes

A506E161-E894-4C87-9FB8-C570745B9C79

1 Like

I’m the opposite, I’m usually too scared to spend in case one of the characters I really love is added or gets an alt so I’ve skipped on banner with characters I am interested in just in case characters I’d be more interested in are coming. But once they do come along, even then I feel uncomfortable if my orb count is in the double digits.

1 Like

I wish I was like that…

1 Like

Gotta get saving then :birbpeek:
Just know that you’ll probably also pull a whole bunch of other reds while summoning for him, so look at what else is on the banner before summoning.

Saving just comes naturally to me. Maybe it’s the way I was raised, but if I include the mail orbs, I probably have 200 orbs sitting around in the easy to access places, and a few more locked in Chain Challenges & Blessed Gardens.
For me, I just look at the units, and think “Do I really need any of them?” The answer is generally no, so then I skip the banner :birbpeek:

See irl I never spend my money. I have nothing to spend it on. In FEH tho, I have stuff that I want cause it would be cool/fun to use/fodder them.

2 Likes