YOU WHAT?!

If you are Losing hope that your senpai will notice you, please look at this video and remember that Dreams Come true!
(3:48 for The Wondered)

9 Likes

I was just starting up this video, what a coincidence. Congrats on being noticed.

2 Likes

Lol I didn’t see that coming

1 Like

I didn’t know this fehtuber, so i looked a little into it :feh_myrrhthink:
… is it just another e-girl that does almost only summons videos and is ‘nice’ with everyone :question:

I liked the Xanders Emblem video 'tho, not very effective but at least fun to watch & unusual enough ~

:heavy_plus_sign: Congrats on being noticed :feh_altinawink:

2 Likes

“Nice”
What a mood.
And what do you mean by “e-girl”?

1 Like

I am not willing to offend you :feh_genny_mug:

1 Like

Are you sure?
изтеглен файл

@CrystalElemental @FeartheDeer
Appreciated ya both!
@Lysithea_is_bestgirl - You’re in my troll list!

1 Like

e-girl? idk, she is pretty nice or so she seems, she collabs with speedy hawk for summoning duels a lot

4 Likes

Oh I’ve watched her before. She’s not an e-girl.
In her videos, she talks about how she is really shy and she doesn’t like to hear her voice in recordings or show her face

7 Likes

yeah she’s really sweet

6 Likes

@npclucario
@fresh_tomatoes

Maybe i’ve judged too quickly then :feh_genny_mug:
It’s indeed her voice/the way she talks/ that seemed to me very over the top :heavy_plus_sign: i’m an evil misogynist.

( :heavy_plus_sign: i consider summon videos to be nice only to interact with your community, not content interesting enough to build one, but that’s just my opinion)

3 Likes

I find it funny that her focus was both L Chrom and Dimitri who both doesn’t have the best Res, and one relies on Spd yet both were +Res -Spd

3 Likes

BA DUM TSS