Your boy here got M!Byleth and Flier Olivia

It seems like the game is trying to convince me to stop going for the duo hero cancer, which now i obey because i have these 2 gifts and it makes me happy but M!Byleth is -atk/+hp which i am worried of and Olivia is -hp/+res which i think is actually ok. Now to the questions, pretty much the same like my older posts. If they’re viable even though one of them may have bad IVs i’d like some tips on using them and builds (high investments and budgets are ok)

2 Likes

that’s good that you’re not going for the Duo Heroes

In any case, even with bad IVs Byleth is still really powerful, and YT!Olivia is an amazing Support dancer.

@Master_Squalala from what I know has a built F!Byleth and really likes Byleth and I’d be disappointed if they don’t know how to build Byleth so they should help you out there, and @GamingBro1 has a built YT! Olivia, although I’ll pitch in a build or two as well.

and the unit builder is dumb so imagine Olivia has dance

4 Likes

My Olivia’s build actually isn’t really complete, what you’re suggesting is much more practical

I’d give her Fury instead for helping her bulk a little, but it looks good otherwise. Heck, might try this myself. Here’s my Olivia, just for the sake of it:

Main reason she has Armorsmasher is to help her combat, if only a little. She makes a great counter for the Armors people tend to face. It’s nothing much, but she’s gotten me this far… If it works, it works.

2 Likes

Thats a good build to help her but i have 2 units in my team that can smash armors easily, i want a build that focuses on her supporting the team

2 Likes

Galeforce, Life and Death 3, Watersweep 3, and Spd Smoke 3 (Flexible too, i hope). We burning some feathers tonight wear your gasmasks, its gonna be nasty

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a typical build but you can attack dragons, who’ll usually target his lower res stat twice without consequence.

1 Like

But, i might just stay with Ruptured Sky and Odd Speed Wave, there is still a certain hero that i want to give Spd Smoke and Galeforce

1 Like

Yeah, what @Tac_Tacc suggested probably fits the bill better. Though it is expensive… If you don’t have Geishun for her, Ruby Sword can be good to make her hard counter greens, or Barrier Blade to help her take hits. Just some ideas.

2 Likes

thanks anyway

2 Likes

Byleth’s probably the best infantry sword user in the game so having him especially with merges is great

Olivia’s good too even if she’s overshadowed by L!Azura nowadays it didn’t even take IS half a year to powercreep her smh

2 Likes

No problem!

Just suggesting some ideas.

1 Like

Thankfully i have a Geishun so yeah, great :deltheayes:

2 Likes

I’d have to agree on Byleth being the best red infantry, i have difficulties facing him in both Aether Raids and Arena/Arena Assault he literally oneshots everyone on my team before Sirius came to my aid. Even though with Olivia being overshadowed by that cursed being, im still happy i got a flier with Guidance so my Nagi wouldn’t have little problems on moving (so she can obliterate that cursed spawn known as Azura :deltheayes: )

2 Likes

My M!Byleth build is still in progress as I search the “truly optimized build”, but here is what I play and until now, it worked pretty well :

(I’m trying to S support him, I’m not done yet. He would have +2 Atk/Def/Spd as well)

It works on both player phases. On the Enemy Phase, Windsweep is really good as Byleth is really fast and can do a lot of damage. I prefer Windsweep over Watersweep as it is effective against more units in my opinion (but the skill is also more expensive, as you would need grails for a Joshua, or an Alm if you’re lucky). His native Odd Speed Wave is quite good, as it gives him even more speed to double units and activate his Windsweep.

For the enemy phase, his high speed makes him difficult to double. his Distant Counter allows him to always counterattack and his seal Distant Def 3 is to make his survival easier against mages, especially as they’ll probably have difficult to double him (and 28 res is quite okay).

There are a lot of ways to play the BOIleth. You can as well make him a pure player phase with Life and Death as Tactician said (or Swift Sparrow if you’re rich).

Anyway, I hope all of that will give you some ideas to build you’re BOIleth, he is really a great unit ! (and he is so cool !)

4 Likes

Thats nice, and luckily i do have a Swift Sparrow 2 from the free Eirika that i got from Heroes path, but i want him to work on both phases so i think i’ll try the most optimal build first. Thanks

2 Likes

Update: I’ve been having a lot of fun with Byleth, i gave him both Watersweep and Windsweep and alternate between them after a few battles (there’s lots of dragons and beasts in tier 17 and sadly, i cant give a screenshot because im not on my phone currently). I also decided to give him Distant Def seal and he completely punishes every ranged enemies except blue ones ofc, ngl Byleth is a completely scary red sword infantry. As for Olivia, she’s good, she’s doing god’s work :deltheayes:

3 Likes

Yay! Glad you enjoy those two!

You’re running them with Sirius?

3 Likes

Nice ! Glad you have fun with the BOIleth :bylethsmile:

2 Likes

Yes, Sirius is still my main damager and for emergency use just in case my Nagi and Byleth died

1 Like

That’s cool!

Glad you got a cool team running!

1 Like