Your Dream Harmonized Heroes?

Any units from two separate games that you would like to see interact?

As for one I would like to see:

Hexlance : 16mt Rng 1
Grants Atk +3. Calculates damage by the lower of foe’s Def or Res. If unit initiates combat inflicts Def/Res-3 on foe and neutralizes foe’s bonuses to Def/Res (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) during combat.

Resonance Skill: Grants【Resonance: Blade】to unit and allies from the same titles as unit. At start of every third turn, if Harmonized Skill has already been used, unit can use Harmonized Skill again. 【Resonance: Blades】 Grants Atk/Spd+4 during combat for 1 turn.

(I can’t imagine what other kinds of Resonance Skills we’ll see in the future) :feh_lucyshrug:

13 Likes

Timeskip Dimitri and Líf

I don’t give a shii what type of unit they’d be

I just want 2 for 1 edge

(Or Veronica/Xander)

20 Likes

41 Likes

I wouldn’t be against Byleth and Robin or Ike and Leif

7 Likes

Two names, Fiora, and Fjorm.

5 Likes

Dimitri and Chrom would be cool imo

5 Likes

Owain and Odin

6 Likes

Idoun and Sonya :fgo_pancakeslmao:

4 Likes

Catria (SD) & Catria (Echoes)
(Or any such characters that appear in different games)

1 Like

Volug and Wolf (sorry aksgkak)

Lute and Miriel (the actual choice)

3 Likes

Marth and Lucina

1 Like

Harmonized duo dorothea and Leanne/reyson, harmonized duo ferdinand von aegir and berkut/fernand or harmonized duo duke von aegir and oliver

4 Likes

ngl I really want this too

10 Likes

That reminded me. Harmonized Frederick x Jakob can be cannon since one of the Fates DLC plays on an Awakening map with the Shepherds and there’s a dialogue between Frederick and Jakob arguing which one is the better servant.

I’d like to see Farina x Anna. The “money makes the world go round” duo :feh_annawink:

5 Likes

I’d rather Frederick and Jakob. Their interactions during the Awakening quest in Fates was hilarious.

8 Likes

I guess it’s just that we’ve already seen that interaction, that I’d like to see this one.

Yeah, but their interaction, albeit funny, was very short.

And I can wait a while before getting more 3H alts, sorrynotsorry

2 Likes

Thats a good point

• Luthier with Merric or Laurent

• Maribelle with Forrest or Elise (It’d be so cute!)

6 Likes

Azura and Reyson :ferdbirb:

1 Like