Your Fate/ Wallpaper (desktop or mobile)

I was just a bit interested: Do other players set FGO or Fate/ as their wallpaper for either PC or mobile phone?

In my case, I set this as my wallpaper for my phone:

Before it was:

And before that it was one with Kiyohime. Probably will set her as Wallpaper again after Christmas.

What about you? Feel free to share some beautiful, epic, fascinating wallpapers with us.

2 Likes

Usual desktop computer wallpaper:
thumb-350-977583
Wallpaper during the summer:

Wallpaper cuz it’s Christmas time:

Phone lock screen background:

Gotta represent the waifu… :+1:

7 Likes

Current phone wallpaper. I still loved that pairing from zero. I don’t have a desktop one I leave it on default

7 Likes

Scathach as lock screen
Jeanne as the home one

7 Likes

I use animated wallpapers on my desktop. Can’t show the animations sadly so these are just preview looks.

5 Likes

I change it as frequently as I post on the FGO Fanart topic, but right now it’s this:

3 Likes

My usual profile pics for anything
Also have a really nice Eresh wallpaper on my computer that I can’t find right now.

5 Likes

These are the fate related desktop wallpapers that cycle on my computer I don’t have one for mobile. (I use a Shadowhawk from Battletech)

PC Wallpapers

5 Likes

Current desktop. Image itself is in spoiler tag

6 Likes

Proceeds to save every pic

2 Likes

Mine isn’t exactly fun but my phone has been featuring this one for a while.

4 Likes

I run a fate wallpaper on my playstation, computer, and phone. The rest of my wallpapers are from evangelion

The phone wallpaper is courtesy of @belluchi

4 Likes

Phone home screen:

Phone lock screen:
Computer Screen:

3 Likes

I have this one on my phone rn.

4 Likes

Home and lock screen also have a rotating wallpaper for pc and a abby theme for vita

4 Likes

Wallpapers are rotated about every 3 months, or when I need summon catalyst, right now I use

Phone Home and Lock

PC How lucky I was to find one with this admittedly rare pairing, hurray best girls!

5 Likes
I just booted this Mo off my phone screen yesterday.

4 Likes

My Goddess is curently on my mobile

4 Likes

Could you possibly post that 2nd one with Eresh and Ishtar? Puh-lease!?

My tablet used to have the lewd version of this one. Not gonna post it for obvious reasons but it’s the same artist so you’ll find it easily if you click on the source.

Source (NSWF)

Then I changed it to this version when I started using my tablet in the public library. I’ve had the same Touhou background on my phone for close to 10 years and these days both my phone and my tablet have Touhou backgrounds so I’m a bit of a traitor to the cause. As much as I love Illya, Flandre will always be the one true best girl for me. My computer has no background since it is a work laptop.

2 Likes