Your Fate/ Wallpaper (desktop or mobile)

Here’s a little extra

9 Likes

Aside from my phone background, I use wallpaper of other servants I liked for my music. (Not all fate though)

4 Likes

Ishtar is the Devil?
Ish’t Goetia more fitting to be the Devil?

I mean, if it’s actually referring to the Fifteenth Arcana of the Tarot, The Devil, it would mean something along the lines of the following:
“The negative aspect of the Devil Arcana represents the urge to do selfish, impulsive, violent things, and being a slave to ones’ own impulse and feelings. Occasionally, it is also portrayed as a symbol of temptation. The positive aspect, however, represents a healthy bond or commitment.”

Fitting for our Tsundere goddess, I suppose. Actually, that one image seems like it was made as part of a whole set, as a sort of “fanart Tarot deck”. Surely the rest of the cards are also Fate characters representing the other 21 Major Arcana, wherever that was taken from.

2 Likes

Oh well, I thought that The Devil is something pure negative in Tarot, but this description fits Ishtar.

Sweet! Ty!

no problem

My current wallpaper, thanks to @Souljia_Boy , and the only one I can safely post without breaking ToS

Lockscreen is from DRRR tho

Nothing on PC because RIP sharing a PC at home

7 Likes

These two is my frequent use

7 Likes

Ask me this question a few weeks ago and sure, I have Fate wallpapers…

But now is the age of Baby Yoda… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m sorry but I’m a heretic for I have AL’s Bismark as my computer’s wallpaper and Tirpitz as my phone’s wallpaper.

1 Like

you don’t know how much i get this part of your comment…

2 Likes

German engineering meme

1 Like

Yes. Only the finest!

Although Eugen still best girl

1 Like

Don’t feel too bad tho…I have Cleveland on the home screen right now.

(But Eugen was my first oath)

1 Like

love CasGil alot.
artist:https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=36183575

6 Likes

What I use on my phone…

4 Likes

Gotta represent the Red meta

5 Likes

I use one from the Hollow Ataraxia bonuses on my PC

2 Likes

6 Likes