Your Gangrel Builds. Hand them over

Give me all of your Gangrel builds because I love having build ideas. I don’t care about how much investment, how many merges, or how much support they need. Give me the silliest things you can come up with as long as they either moderately function. Don’t have a build on hand? Just tell me what skills and IV’s you want on that bad boy and just go for it.

5 Likes

Angery King:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Thoughts on Atk/Res Ideal 4 on Gangrel with Atk/Spd Menace? Plus I’m sure when he gets a refine it’ll be a Plegian refine so C slot could be switched out.

1 Like

Doesn’t sound like a bad option for him tbh. Adds like what 1-2 more points of true damage right? On top of the 9 Atk he gains would make him hit a lot harder too.

I’m hoping for a spectrum plegian effect bc why not make him op. Though even an Atk/Def plegian wouldn’t be that bad

2 Likes

This is what I am running him most of the time with. Works really well with him.

3 Likes

Using mirror impact too.
Null-follow seems great, but maybe with another A slot.
I don’t have atk/X menace, but this skill seems perfect for him
Great unit overall, versatile, and he can get surprising kills.

My hope for some refine ? Slaying and plegian effect

1 Like

1 Like

I was gonna be funny an post a picture of a level 1 4* Gangrel with whatever he has learned by default, but I didn’t even care enough to keep that.

Probably manualed it, in all honesty.

1 Like

I’m a more casual player, but I use Gangrel to bait and delete tome users.

2 Likes