Your Hopes for Halloween

I would like to see either Boyd or some Tellius Dragons. The dragons mainly because they fit the armor class (because of their movement) and I prefer to get armor units that are actually armored. But who do you want?

12 Likes

Can i get Duo Thrasir Líf plz

Jelly skellies make sense in Halloween

Come I.S. if you could make Harmonica come true make this happen too

20 Likes

A easy skip please

14 Likes

I just hope either the 4☆ focus or TT is armored since we still have very few f2p armor options :feh_flaynfish:
Ideally they’d be ranged armors.

12 Likes

I actually think we will get those two for New years. NY was allways about popularity and both of them did not get an alt yet. It surprised me that we did not get them last year, then again, Lif was not released back then.

7 Likes

Same really.

4 Likes

I mean we should get 2 non armors and 3 armors so it is very likely. The harmonized will most likely be armored but the other 2? Who knows.

5 Likes

Our first f2p Armor mage or bow would be really nice :catdance:

12 Likes

Only if we get armor stride for mages ´^´(why ins´t this allready a thing?!)

4 Likes

Halloween Serra:

The fact she still doesnt have an Alt makes me sad :pensive:

12 Likes

That´s actually very fitting.

6 Likes

I just hope that Sonya is on the banner.

11 Likes

Yes and yes
As for me, I’d love to see Touma and/or Yashiro in their Masquaraider outfits Touma can even be the bull.
Oh, and Sneeze Detective Tsubasa.
If I see Ellie or cat Kiria, I’m going to be slightly disappointed.

6 Likes

I really want it to be a skip since the revival banner I’m pulling on is right before it, but H!Rolf says some things about Boyd and seeing Mist in a Halloween costume.
I’d like to see those, but I’d pull for them and my orbs wouldn’t be safe. There’s also the possibility of a Gerik/Ike harmonized alt, which would definitely get me to pull.

For Halloween units I’d like to see (but also won’t pull for), Witch Sonya, Delthea+Luthier, and if Eldigan didn’t just get an alt, Harmonized Headless Horsemen Eldigan and Lambert. Sonya’s sisters might be nice to see too.

8 Likes

I don’t care about characters more than I care about the inheritables. I’m saving for them right now, and it’s a consistent trend that Halloween has some AMAZING ARD inheritables that give status effects and bulk effects like Fury and Guard.

If the seasonals are disappointing, my orbs are going to spectral tome and witchy wand probably.

And if the TT unit is a flying healer? Somebody ping me because I’ll be pogchamping on the floor that my flierball is getting a considerable upgrade.

1 Like

Halloween always has the best seasonal units, but I for once Id rather have units I don’t like at all. Tellius has been everywhere recently and I need time to work on these new units before I can get more.

9 Likes

Boyd is not to unlikely. He is the only one left from greils mercenaries so it would be hard to fit him into a banner. At the same time there could be some nice interactions between him and Rolf. And we got Sanaki and one year later Tanith and Sigrun so it is not impossible. But who knows. But Greil and Ike would not be harmonized. We allready got someone from Radiant Dawn. So I think they will do other games first. We are still missing FE1, Echoes, Thracia, Generogely, Binding, Blazing, 3H, Mirage Session.

5 Likes

My only hope is an easy skip because I really want to pull on October’s legendary banner.

6 Likes

I just hope they’ll stop with Tellius after this new heroes banner, I’m a bit sick of seeing them on every seasonal :feh_berniebulli:

That said, maybe some Valentia? Leaving Mila aside we haven’t had anything since last February and I kinda miss it.

13 Likes

Frankenstein Leon and monster Valbar

9 Likes