Your recently revamped builds

Been meaning to update alot builds,so I’ve used up quite alot of fodder this past week…alot ! :grimacing:

23 Likes

pretty much only this one recently

also got Pegasus Flight for Clair, and I have the food to update OG Ike’s build to a Vital Astra one, but I’m waiting for another floret before pulling the trigger

22 Likes

Pretty much updated builds for my recent fliers who hit +10 earlier this week.

Yes, got her during my last floor of Binding World and I couldn’t resist. :fgo_medealove:

#IacceptalldonationsofflyingflowersbecausedammitCamilla :catcry:

19 Likes

The only build’s I’ve changed enough to say they were “revamped.”

13 Likes

The most recent one I can call a revamp:

13 Likes

For 3 years I used Selena with double fortress and guard, but recently I figured that she deserves better and gave her some nice upgrades:

I also tried to breath some new life into Clarisse x Reese:

The latter also got Raudrfox and Raudrserpent from Hubert and Ewan respectively although the rest of the set is the same.

And in a rather spontaneous fit of inheritation mania I foddered one W!Altina to dancer Micaiah:

Thanks to her horse and armor effectiveness she’s doing pretty well even nowadays :feh_micaiahsmug:

Last but not least: wall breaker L!Alm with his new toys:

IS better not mess up his wife’s remix :feh_celicagun:

10 Likes

My Ares got a massive revamp actually

He went from the standard Vantage DC set to this and got to say I’m not dissapointed :+1: He hits like a truck :feh_aresgun:

Also with Rickard being so kind as to provide a Canto weapon I changed up my Summer Fiora set from the usual Galeforce one and now she can actually take advantage of Surge Sparrow that she got when she inherited Rein Sword from a spare Galzus

12 Likes

The one Seiros I had was collecting dust, and she came a long way since:

6 Likes

I feel like besides switching Fort Def/Res out for DC for HF.Grima my only recently revamped build is this

Gave her Spurn and Threat Atk/Def

13 Likes

I ALWAYS WANTED A +10 NEPHENEE

7 Likes

Finally gave her an offensive build thanks to a Shinon from the daily revival banners that just passed. Just waiting on Lull Spd/Def. She was just a tad short of doubling Seliph to one-round him in the recent Lunatic map.

11 Likes

OHHHHHH PRETTY BOMBER HEAD
:heart_eyes:

1 Like

How y’all get those different backrounds.

1 Like

You have to buy them as part of special Orb packs

There’s also a different variant of each background for Summoner Supported units (the sunset beach background is the Summoner Support version)

4 Likes

Free pulled a Hilda the other day right around when I hit my feather goal so I decided to finally finish my boy here

Would like to get a better C for him at some point, but I didn’t really have anything else available and had a Hubert manual burning a hole in my pocket. It works for now!

6 Likes

I don’t want to give them muney. >8[

1 Like

they did give everyone the library theme for free so there’s that at least

4 Likes

Finally pulled the trigger on distant counter fodder for my sword boys and waiting with bated breath for an Ares resplendent to spare my resource cost

Also waiting for flow flight fodder and an uncucked Gae Bolg refine in the future. Having sacrificed angsty spear boy to one of Jugdrals best girls

Also wishing I had a c skill for staff cav Nanna

8 Likes

Haven’t really revamped many builds, like at all really. Half because I usually I go in with a plan and half cause I’m fodder broke :feh_nobulli:

But this guy got a nice glow up recently! :D

7 Likes

I’m always chronically lacking in fodder but have managed to give a couple some shiny new builds lately.

Upgraded from the old Steady Breath, QR3 combo after realising the A/B skills I wanted are in the codes and I have plenty. I also hope to get Spd Smoke 4 for her a some point, although she’s second on the waiting list behind Arete.

5 off focuses trying (and failing) to summon B!Tiki but at least Gustav had a point. Upgraded from Wyvern Flight and smoke 3.

Hoping to get an upgrade for Myrrh and Tanith this month with a legend chicken and Flow Guard respectively on this month’s legend banner.

8 Likes