Your Stupidest Reasons to roll for a Servant

While we’re all waiting for Maintenance to end (haha), why not share some stupid stories.

In one of my cases, it was during some X Mill. DL Campaign, where Jalter was on Rate-up.
I got her pretty fast. But afterwards I kept rolling for her.
No, not because I was aiming for NP2 or because I loved her so much. My sole reason was to see another Avenger Class Card.

7 Likes

Recently, I found out that First Hassan’s voice actor is the same as Kirei and many other of my favorite anime characters, so I dumped the 5 tickets from the shop his way.

Maybe I shouldn’t mention he showed up on the 5th ticket # ex luck explode

8 Likes

I feel stupid when ever I roll and get a Tofu.

3 Likes

Stupidest reason to roll?..Bust size -.-…

6 Likes

Low self-control & having >3sq.

Really though, stupidest reason to roll for me was when I first started and rerolled Jalter’s banner; since I got both her and Mordred pretty quickly I ended up still having 30~sq without having done any of the story, so I said to myself “you gotta roll the story gacha to offset this luck in the future” or smth.
I got Nightingale from that roll though so idk how stupid it rly was.

2 Likes

Impatience. Regardless of knowing there was another banner a few months down the road with better odds, I decided to go whole hog on one and ended up losing a lot of money as a result.

Still kicking myself for that…

3 Likes

I kept on rolling in the Okeanos banner till I got Mary Reed because I needed her to finish my all Loli support list (she is the only Loli rider in NA currently.)

1 Like

I would give you mine if I could, mate. ;-;

1 Like

Rolling for Lancer Altria because she is the bustier, more beautiful version of Altria imho.

2 Likes

The title says “stupidest reason”, not “most cultured”.

5 Likes

Testing luck rituals.
Got Kiara.

:thinkinglikelukas:

6 Likes

7 Likes

It’s all over. No more Fate gacha or waifus. Unlimited Maintenance Works is all that awaits us.

On a related note I remember some MMO having multi-day maintenance because of screwed up coding that needed fixing, and not enough workers to clean it up.

5 Likes

Well, ladies and gents, FGO was fun while it lasted. But it looks like our Unlimited Salt Works has reached its end. Press F to pay respects.

10 Likes

On Summer 1 rerun, i kept using all tickets from the event to get Anne Bonny (i got her) because i liked her shoes.
That’s also part of the reason why i’m rolling for Skadi on Anniversary and Medb on next year’s interlude campaign.

Not very stupid but i used 20 tickets from the event and from my reserve to get her because of a whim. Do i regret it? Absolutely not.

2 Likes

Relatable.

I rolled Ishtar for her 3rd ascension boots.

Stupidest? Just a couple days past my birthday, way too intoxicated, see that Tama’s on rate-up. Got fond memories of her from Extella, decide to roll - roll - roll for 900+ SQ until she finally arrives. :kiarasmile:

Not sure if this counts, but summoning just because I have enough SQ to. I’m sort of an odd F2P that stopped saving SQ long term since missing Cu Alter back when that singularity came out. I’d still get pretty great summons despite mostly summoning on events for the CEs. So over time I got to the point where saving SQ made me think I’ll actually get worse summons. I guess I’ll find out, since we got a bunch of SQ recently and none of the banners until the new Christmas event are high priority, so I’ve decided to save once more, though at least this time is for multiple banners instead of just one.

1 Like

If they have interestinq qualities or they look great. Or maybe they are powerhouses in the husbando department. Maybe they are a cool gramps.

1 Like

Because I felt like it. No joke, I’m completely serious I’ve done that before