You're trying, let it not be said that you're not trying

What’s with all these high scores these three rounds in my world?

Now, if they still have refills left, then I don’t know if I’ll be able to do anything.

8 Likes

People really just saved all their axes for the final round, huh? It is actually impossible for me to reach the top 3 now. I can only reach like… 3.4-3.6 million points if I burn all my axes.

7 Likes

Yes but, for whatever reason, the 3 top places were contended in my first two rounds as well, with people already going over 3 million. I managed 4-10 for those rounds and that’s more than good enough given the circumstances.

2 Likes

Same here. I really tried to stay Top 3 but always got bumped out of the rankings after I went to bed. And now I don’t have enough axes to reach that high.

3 Likes

This round was a pretty easy one for anyone hoarding axes

I didn’t have that much competition for the first 2 rounds, top 3 only needed a few axes each

5 Likes

My first two rounds were unreasonable. I’m surprised so much of my competition bothered that much in round 2 given it had the more annoying enemies.

1 Like

Me too.

I went to sleep at like 2nd place and about a mil above rank 4, only to wake up to 2,5K Ranking Feathers :fgo_ereshdistress:

3 Likes

I try to stay at least on top 3 to get maximum rewards and when the other competitors don’t score as hard, it makes easier to save once you’re guaranteed to get 4500 feathers.

These guys either spent no axes and saved everything for this round or they spent just the minimum for highest score on the previous rounds while hoarding enough.

2 Likes

Kiria actually has her Solo & Lull, which makes her more difficult than most of the other Rokkrs that we’d have in these rounds :thinking:
I guess lots of people had the same idea to hoard to flex on the last few? :feh_legion_miso:

1 Like

Chile how do y’all make these high scores i cant even get the accessory :feh_sharenacry:

2 Likes

I’d still consider her one of the easiest, but I was also throwing Catria and Duo Palla at her

4 Likes

It’s “hard” because I had to use a unit that isn’t Legendary Leif :feh_legion_miso:

2 Likes

My only blue Galeforcers are Dimitri and B! Eliwood :catroll:

Come to think of it, I want to give it to Ferdie sometime down the line anyway so I may as well pull that trigger now.

1 Like

There are 3 key components to Rokkr Sieges: :feh_birbpeek:
Being able to get many strikes in with a main striker unit (Best with brave weapons, and a unit that can quad with that weapon)
Guard to stop the Rokkr Special (This can come in many forms, like the Guard B skill, Ruses, and Witchy Wand/Melancholy)
Having some way to deal with the spawns so they don’t overwhelm you (Galeforce is typically the best way to do this)
If you can fulfill all three components then you’ll have a solid team. What you choose to use from there is up to you. Things like TA on your main striker works very well if you have the right color advantage :feh_eirikathink:

5 Likes

I merely use Triangle Adept, Guard or an equivalent source (like Halloween Mia), Galeforce (Astra works too) and, if available, brave weapons (Cordelia and Catria for this round). A Pair Up unit like L!Leif is very useful too since he can take care of some troublesome spawns while allowing Mia to be in the battle as well.

5 Likes

I use two brave weapon units with Galeforce (with at least one having triangle advantage), a staff unit with Witchy Wand+ and breath of life, and Reyson for dancing (and passive healing)

3 Likes

I have like 16 axes left. It’s too much work for a chance at 500 extra feathers >_>

1 Like

Within the first day I had someone at 4.8 mil. People really saved a bunch of axes for the final round and it shows.

2 Likes

I could beat her with duo paella half the time, the other half one of my dancers died and I hit 110k

Yeah its not a perfect score, as I tried my typical tactic of og!Rein, but positioning became difficult so I had a terrible first run.

Then I switched and everything worked out.

3 Likes