Yup,it’s official

I’ve definitely overdone it. :confused:

20 Likes

Wait, why are only 2 out of 3 stars unlocked for the budding talent thing?

also teach me your ways

8 Likes

I’ve mostly trained him out in the field rather than talking to people around for Faculty Training,so that’s why.

A LOOOOOOOOT of patience. :thinkinglikelukas:

5 Likes

#NoSwitchClub :tooobin:

Also, howdy! Long time no see, didn’t know you took a break.

5 Likes

Yeah,sorry about that,I made a topic yesterday on the reasons why I’ve been gone.

Glad to see you again! :hridexcited:

5 Likes

I’ll check it soon :thinking:

Right back at ya. Rest of the week is free, so I can spend some time here :flaynsmile:

1 Like

Is this a spoiler

If it was,I would’ve put the spoiler tag.

I’m kidding, I say that to basically every 3H post :tooobin:

You are playing in normal aren’t you?

1 Like

Yup.

And are you thinking of using that levels in NG+ or you just did it for fun? :feh_rein:

1 Like

A little bit of both.

I pretty much put everything at C+ (C for all the movements) but then,just decided to eff it and maxed out everything.

He’s just gonna be that versatile.

Also, you mastered classes in the procces right?

1 Like

Of course.

1 Like

One part of me want to do a normal run for giving A rank or more in every masteries to every chara but then I already find the hard difficulty easy (and kinda boring) so I fear the normal difficulty will be even more boring…

I need to finish my actual run to try Lunatic. I’m expecting an uberly OP DK!

2 Likes

Well,one thing that helps while I’m doing this is to put some music in the background,or listen to some Youtube videos/podcasts to keep my mind occupied while I play.

Maybe that can help in your case?

Although,this might prove difficult with your familly around,especially your child.

2 Likes

Yeah I can rarely be free more than 30min straight… I think i’ll do it after my Lunatic run for making after a full cavalry/Flier run!

A Shame we can’t get more than one boot …

2 Likes

Wow ! That’s impressive !

1 Like