Zero orb gang where you at? :desperation:

The gacha is really so arbitrary and cruel. This game can break my spirit, but I can’t even break my pity-rate.

:desperation: :desperation: :desperation: :desperation: :desperation: :desperation: :desperation: :desperation: :desperation: :desperation: :desperation: :desperation:
I guess it’s just time to move on. S**t happens. Anyone else currently have any terrible pity-rates they want to share?

1 Like

You have my pity. :feh_fabxan:

Enough of your lies, worm. How dare you look at me with such a gaze. Do not dare pity me! - M!Grima

1 Like

I don’t have pityrate atm BECAUSE I DON’T PULL!
Last biggest one was on CYL2 banner of golden week though (Fallen banner wasn’t so bad for me)

2 Likes

Lies, Lies, Lies, LIES! - Salty Berkut

1 Like

MRW I see any thread about successful pulls :catdespair:

1 Like

I’ve seen somes, but not as many as Naga mythic banner/Fallen Banner yeah

1 Like

How do you people get you rates so high?
Do you actually save your orbs?

I was actually desperate as well, until I got these two:

They are pitybreakers, but at least I managed to get a Kaden. I’m sitting at 6 orbs right now…

3 Likes

I have tried multiple times. Once I managed to get over 100 orbs. Never again though. I just blew all the 20 orbs and everything else I had on this banner, trying to clear my pity rate. I’ve completed all squad assaults, chain challenges(lunatic and hard)… I can’t get anymore orbs.

1 Like

Well sorry to hear that
Hopefully Røkkr sieges grant you more orbz

1 Like

What I’ve got to do is not get baited by stuff that gets all hyped up like Isolation, or Infantry breath. Don’t spend orbs in the first place, and you can’t get baited by pity-rates. I know what I need to do, it’s doing it that’s hard. :catsleep:
I’ll try to start saving again.

1 Like

mareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeta

Too many units I want, not enough to go around. :feh_bartre:

SHOP

Ain’t nobody got time for dat. Or money.

1 Like

I was at 4.50% but pulled Tanith this morning with my last orb

2 Likes

I PAY

2 Likes

Good for you. :catroll: Is it worth it?!
YOU’RE DOING EXACTLY WHAT IS WANTS YOU TO DO :feh_notlikethis:

3 Likes

This is why I always have backup orbs.
Just in case. :birbpeek:

1 Like